Monday, December 12, 2005

Handhelds are Out of Control

This is just sad. Our friends that have moved to California are here visiting. The two of them and my husband are all sitting in the living room with me. I am watching one of my DVR’ed shows and the three of them are playing Metroid Prime Pinball over the wireless network on 3 separate Nintendo DS’s. The funny thing is that all three of them are different colors. I’m sitting here trying to watch my beloved Law and Order show, trying to pay attention to Dennis Farina and all I hear is boom, bang, and whooof’s. R is sitting here raving how he should have a DS party where everyone comes over with their DS’s and they play games over the wireless. Too bad not all of our friends own a DS.

What are they going to come up with next? And poor Dennis for not having my full attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment