Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Women are Nuts

I think I have come to the conclusion that all women are nuts. You may even put me in that category as well, but that is to be determined. My father was dating a woman for a few months and she recently broke up with him for various reasons that actually make absolutely no sense. She even started to talk to me online and told me all the dangers my father is in for being an eligible bachelor. She would tell me that despite what my father says, he will get married in the future. She told me that the Long Island women will try to go after my fathers money and wont like him for who he is.

This woman is crazy. She knew my father for a few months. I have known my dad for 30 years. The past 10 I would say have been a lot closer than any and this past year we have bonded dearly. I know my father well. I know how well he protects his money. I know how much he hates to spend it and I know he would never put a woman before it. He worked his ass off for 30 somewhat years and would never do anything to sacrifice his earnings.

I knew that something was weird about her when I really got to know her over the Thanksgiving weekend. Every other sentence was about her ex-husband. If it wasn’t about her second ex, it was about her 25 year old son who she compares to my 21-month-old son. She told me about a man that is in her life that is in complete love with her, but she doesn’t love him. She made nasty comments to my cousins’ girlfriend who isn’t Jewish and just threw in her face that she was a gouy. Why would you make a point of that? Where do you get off being so candid the first time you meet this family?

These divorcees have too much baggage. They seem like they are just looking for their next husband and we all know that’s what my father won’t be. He needs a companion. He needs someone who understands. What my dad needs is to find another widow.

No comments:

Post a Comment