Friday, December 16, 2005

I Have Got to Be Crazy. There is No Other Explanation.

We have had a pretty busy day here. This morning R called when he left for work asking about the train strike. I spent the last hour of my morning rest watching TV looking for news on the strike. Nothing. Then J and I had class and we had lots of fun. After that we went over to Grandpa J's to talk to him about the bathroom I am redesigning for him. He is actually quite pleased with my choices so far, go figure.

We then make it to the post office and as I always promise my little man, I got him his munchkin before we headed home for lunch and nap. I feed him his usual and as usual he doesnt eat. I then get on the phone with J's Aunt Jill so we can thank her for his great hanukah gift. Jill and I chatted for a little while and during this time I am trying to get J ready for nap. I stick him infront of the TV for after lunch wind down while I prepare his naptime sippy.

I know for a fact that started the cup. I remember putting the spillproof spout in a blue sippy cover and pouring a little bit of juice into the cup. What I dont remember is what happened to the sippy or the juice bottle. I have been searching the house for a half hour and I just conceided to the fact that I just have to be nuts. How do you lose a sippy and a whole bottle of juice?

I had to dig up a new cup and open a new bottle of juice. I better go check the fridge to see if THAT juice bottle is still where I left it and didn't go looking for its long lost cousin.

No comments:

Post a Comment